The Habitat Support Program provides monetary support to area Habitat for Humanity organizations within the scope of the areas served by Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. (CarolinaMLS).
In the formal 12-year history of the program, a total of $207,500 in grants have been distributed to Habitat for Humanity organizations.
Unsolicited requests for funding through this program will not be accepted.
2018 Habitat for Humanity funding recipients
$22,500 was awarded to seven Habitat for Humanity organizations in 2018.
View the award presentation below!
- $3,000 to assist in the construction of a new “Women Build” home
- Realtor® referral: Leigh Brown, RE/MAX Executive
- $3,000 to assist a homeowner within the Critical Home Repair Program and providing accessibility upgrades
- Realtor® referral: Eric Locher, Cottingham Chalk
- $2,000 to assist in the purchase of laminate floor
- Realtor® referral: Tanya Knutson, Allen Tate
- $3,000 to assist a homeowner at a foreclosed property
- Realtor® referral: Sheryl Haigh, Keller Williams Realty
- $3,000 to purchase the material necessary to place exterior siding on a new home
- Realtor® referral: Thomas Shoupe, REMIS Properties
- $3,000 to purchase laminate flooring for two new homes
- Realtor® referral: Andrea Montague, Allen Tate
- $3,000 to assist with handicap ramp and roll-in shower
- Realtor® referral: Amy Preslar, Century 21 Russ Hollins, Realtors®
- $2,500 to purchase Energy Star rated windows and exterior doors for new home
- Realtor® referral: Russell Wing, RE/MAX Executive
The Habitat Support Program is a Housing Opportunity Foundation initiative.