The Habitat Support Program provides monetary support to area Habitat for Humanity organizations within the scope of the areas served by Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. (CarolinaMLS).
In the formal 11-year history of the program, a total of $185,000 in grants have been distributed to Habitat for Humanity organizations.
Unsolicited requests for funding through this program will not be accepted.
2017 Habitat for Humanity funding recipients
$20,000 was awarded to seven Habitat for Humanity organizations in 2017.
- $2,500 to assist with the costs associated with paint and flooring for the upcoming CommUNITY build
- $3,000 to support the cost of critical repairs for one family home in Charlotte at 1425 Echo Glen Road
- $3,000 to purchase the siding for a Habitat home on Tanner Street in Gastonia
- $3,000 to provide for the purchase of two exterior doors, nine interior doors, and 12 windows for a new construction build in Denver, NC
$3,000 to assist with the costs of a new roof for a Habitat home to be occupied by a mother and her sons in Davidson, NC
- $3,000 to purchase materials such as sheetrock, moldings, baseboards and supplies for a specific home build
- $2,500 to support the purchase of windows and exterior doors for a Habitat house on Bethel Lane in Monroe, NC
The Habitat Support Program is a Housing Opportunity Foundation initiative.